1. What is an enrolled agent?
Enrolled agents, like attorneys and certified public accountants (CPAs), have unlimited practice rights. This means they are unrestricted as to which taxpayers they can represent, what types of tax matters they can handle, and which IRS offices they can represent clients before. Learn more about enrolled agents in Treasury Department Circular 230.
2. Why should I choose an enrolled agent over a CPA or tax attorney?
3. How do I qualify for an Offer in Compromise (OIC)?
4. My bank account, wages or other income has been levied (garnished). Can you get the levy released?
If your wages, other income or bank account has been levied, contact us immediately. We can obtain a Release of Levy.
Note: the term levy release includes partial releases or modifications. Levy releases or modifications are frequently dependent on the client providing required financial information and/or other information in sufficient time to negotiate a levy release, or modification with the respective tax agency. Therefore, we cannot guarantee a levy release as each case is unique. We guarantee to diligently work your case in an effort to obtain a levy release, or modification as necessary to resolve your tax case.
5. The IRS filed a Notice of Federal Tax Lien (NFTL). What is this and can I get the lien released?
6. Can I get an installment agreement to pay my tax liabilities?
7. Do you offer any type of guarantee?
8. How do I schedule the FREE telephone consultation?
9. How much do you charge for services?
We encourage you to compare our services and costs with any tax resolution firm. Beware of unlicensed individuals and companies that advertise low prices. Many of these individuals are not allowed to represent you before the IRS. Some companies advertise they have EAs, CPAs and attorney on staff when in fact they sub contract the work without your knowledge. Always verify who you are speaking with and verify their credentials.
We handle IRS and State Tax collection cases nationwide. Let us get your tax problems resolved starting today with your FREE telephone CONSULTATION!
Michael Rude personally handles all of his clients’ tax negotiations, allowing you to relax knowing you have the best tax professional representing you. Call us today!
Tax Representation Services
Michael Rude, Enrolled Agent
217 Civic Center Drive, Suite 4
Vista, CA 92084